Saturday, February 11, 2006

February Update

What’s new?
Still manages the restaurant.
Sales was weak especially when it was raining. Provincial people are hydrophobic.
Fired one of my waitresses. Got a new one though. Better too.
My dishwasher and waitress is now in a what you can call an affair.
Should and affair be secretive?
I haven’t seen them at it yet though. Thank you for the small blessing.
They do all the kissing at the side of the restaurant or inside the kitchen.
Ah yeah a little gossip. See, waitress is twenty-on of age and dishwasher is twenty-three.
Girl has now one child through some guy she’s still seeing but they aren’t married. She courted Boy since day one at the restaurant. Boy has a girlfriend at the next city. Girls knows that but doesn’t care. People are scandalized.
Selso visited me thrice.
Had a guy asked me my number. He thinks I'm cute.
Had three weird guys made a move on me this last week. One was so weird.
Last month I had an old man who his companions said was a secret millionaire. He wants me for his son who is a year younger than me. He said his son was very good-looking and very nice. I told him I was nice too and no thank you.

Too much update got tired.
He never came back.
I had another guy who gave me a smile and waved at me from a bus on my way to work.
I had a third "Selso Experience".
The same three guys came back and now two of them has the hots for me. One's a soldier and the other one is a jailguard. Both looks like they've been hitting on drugs too.
A guy greeted me, "Hey, sexy." While I was walking to work. It was annoying.

No comments: