Sunday, August 17, 2003

Bored

Saturday. My one of my favorite day. If I’m in school.
Vacation. So it doesn't matter.
Woke up with covers over my head and my step bro sitting on top of me, wiggling. Then he pulled the covers. Then he ran screaming out of my room about things that he shouldn't be seeing.
Underwears.
Young kids like that shouldn't know anything about malice yet.
Guess they grow them here like that.
Hmmm. At least I resisted the urge to sleep in the nude last night. That will shock the hell out of him. Which is a good thing, because I think that sometimes that kid was possessed by evil spirits.
And one evil in the family is enough.
I must buy a lock for my door.
Then we went peach picking. Yeah, mom picked them off the counter. Great. I just sat there and listened to my raging music. I think I haven't spoken more than a thousand words today.
And now I just learned that my step bro takes a bath with his mom. Brother...
My step bro seems to have a destructive nature sometimes... And some people find it funny... But after a week they get annoyed. Me? It just took me a day. But I guess kids will be kids... No matter how annoying they could be. And his dad just adores the hell out of him. Mom just said... Ahh you just wait.
I know what she means... That kid couldn't be curbed. He wants attention so much that it borders in rudeness. And I sometimes tell that that it’s bad... But he would just glare at me... Then he would turn cute again when his dad is there.
Amazing.
Well it doesn't matter since his not my charge or something. And I won't be living with him for more than half my lifetime. I could choose my own poisons, thank you.
Then he pee'd in the jacuzzi... little shrimp. Rich in vitamin c? Maybe he'll drown a bit and swallow a bit of the water. Who'll drown in a jacuzzi anyway?
Then of course I watered the plants. Then during dinner it rained. Shit. Waste of my valuable time. I could just have continued my torture on the other plants.
They want my attention. Hah. Them and everyone else.



tragedically messed